Wednesday Family Night
Wednesday night activities are concluded for the 2018-19 season. Join us again on Wednesdays this fall for an evening of great food, fun, and fellowship!
Here is a schedule of typical Wednesday Night Events:
5:30 - 6:15 pm: Great food at the Community Dinner held in the Point! View the menu.
6:30 - 8:00 pm: Activities for all ages, including small groups and Bible studies for adults.
- Adults meet in various locations for small groups.
- THRIVE Sr. High Youth Group meets in the upper level Point Loft.
- PULSE Jr. High Group meets in the upper level Sunrise Room and Worship Center.
- Cadets Boys Club meets in the Cadets Room.
- GEMS Girls Club meets in the Fellowship Hall.
- Kingdom Kids for ages 3-1st grade meets in downstairs classroom across from the elevator (the former GEMS room).
- Nursery is available for children ages 0-3.
Adult Small Groups - 2018-19
"Approval Addiction" by Joyce Meyer - a study for ladies about breaking the pattern of constantly seeking approval from other people and finding security in God.
"Facing Your Giants" by Max Lucado - a study about relying on the power of God to overcome our biggest challenges in life.
"Grief Share" - a group for those who have recently lost loved ones and working through grief and pain together.
"Men's Group" - men sharing life and encouragement together.
Upcoming Wednesday Night Menu
March 27 - Final Dinner of the Season!
Nachos, Meatballs, Fried Rice, and Spinach Dip
Ice Cream Sundaes