Wednesday Family Night
Wednesday night activities continue for the 2017-18 season! Join us on Wednesdays for an evening of great food, fun, and fellowship!
Here is a schedule of typical Wednesday Night Events:
5:30 - 6:15 pm: Great food at the Community Dinner held in the Point! View the menu.
6:30 - 8:00 pm: Activities for all ages, including small groups and Bible studies for adults.
- Adults meet in various locations for small groups.
- THRIVE Sr. High Youth Group meets in the upper level Point Loft.
- PULSE Jr. High Group meets in the upper level Sunrise Room.
- Cadets Boys Club meets in the Cadets Room.
- GEMS Girls Club meets in the Fellowship Hall.
- Kingdom Kids for ages 3-1st grade meets in downstairs classroom across from the elevator (the former GEMS room).
- Nursery is available for children ages 0-3.
Adult Small Groups - 2017-18
For the Love: Hey ladies, here's a place for you to share life together! All women are welcome in Classroom B at 6:30 pm. Led by Becki Nyhof.
That The World May Know: Ray Vander Laan's video series brings the Bible alive! Large group meeting first in the Worship Center at 6:40 pm, then breaking up into small groups.
Upcoming Wednesday Night Menu
Chicken Quesadilla, Huevos Rancheros Brunch Casserole, and Fresh Toppings.
Ice Cream Sundaes.
Meatloaf, Mac and Cheese, Broccoli, Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole.
March 28 - LAST DINNER OF THE SEASON!
Cheese Tortellini, Italian Chicken, Fresh Vegetables, and Garlic Bread.