Wednesday Family Night
Wednesday night activities continue for the 2017-18 season! Join us on Wednesdays for an evening of great food, fun, and fellowship!
Here is a schedule of typical Wednesday Night Events:
5:30 - 6:15 pm: Great food at the Community Dinner held in the Point! View the menu.
6:30 - 8:00 pm: Activities for all ages, including small groups and Bible studies for adults.
- Adults meet in various locations for small groups.
- THRIVE Sr. High Youth Group meets in the upper level Point Loft.
- PULSE Jr. High Group meets in the upper level Sunrise Room.
- Cadets Boys Club meets in the Cadets Room.
- GEMS Girls Club meets in the Fellowship Hall.
- Kingdom Kids for ages 3-1st grade meets in downstairs classroom across from the elevator (the former GEMS room).
- Nursery is available for children ages 0-3.
Adult Small Groups - 2017-18
- Grief Share: A small group designed to support those who have lost a loved one, led by Marilyn Timmerman. Held at 6:30 pm in the Pastor's study.
For the Love: Hey ladies, here's a place for you to share life together! All women are welcome in Classroom B at 6:30 pm. Led by Becki Nyhof.
That The World May Know: Ray Vander Laan's video series brings the Bible alive! Large group meeting first in the Worship Center at 6:40 pm, then breaking up into small groups.
Upcoming Wednesday Night Menu
Chicken Enchiladas, Refried Beans, and Spanish Rice
Ice Cream Sundaes
Beef Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Bean Medley.
Doritos Casserole, Jasmine Rice, Coconut Breaded Chicken, and Stir Fry Vegetable
No Bake Cookies
February 28 - GEMS Fundraiser:
Lasagna, Green Beans, Pizza and Assorted Salads.