Wednesday Family Night
*Wednesday night meals and activities are concluded for the 2020-21 season. Join us on Wednesdays again this fall and winter for an evening of great food, fun, and fellowship!
*NOTE* Special food pantry and freezer meal nights are scheduled for these dates in 2021: April 21, May 19, and June 16. We will begin distributing food in the Point at 5:00 pm as long as there is food available. The focus is community outreach, as well as putting meals in the freezer for our own church members and community during times of hardship due to medical issues, financial needs or times of celebration, like a new baby. You can be help by being our eyes and ears in your neighborhood. If you are unable to prepare a meal, they will be available for you to bless someone with! Contact Kim Poll or Sandy Koops for more information.
Here is a schedule of typical Wednesday Night Events:
5:30 - 6:15 pm: Great food at the Community Dinner held in the Point! View the menu.
6:30 - 8:00 pm: Activities for all ages, including small groups and Bible studies for adults.
- Adults meet in various locations for small groups.
- THRIVE Sr. High Youth Group meets in the upper level Point Loft.
- PULSE Jr. High Group meets in the upper level Sunrise Room and Worship Center.
- Cadets Boys Club meets in the Cadets Room.
- GEMS Girls Club meets in the Fellowship Hall.
- Kingdom Kids for ages 3-1st grade meets in downstairs classroom across from the elevator (the former GEMS room).
- Nursery is available for children ages 0-3.
Adult Small Groups - 2019-20
No Small Groups being held at the moment due to COVID restrictions.
Upcoming Wednesday Night Menu