Wednesday Family Night
Wednesday night activities are underway this fall! Join us on Wednesdays this fall for an evening of great food, fun, and fellowship!
NOTE: The will be a regular dinner on October 31, 2018, but no activities following. We will resume a normal schedule on November 4.
Here is a schedule of typical Wednesday Night Events:
5:30 - 6:15 pm: Great food at the Community Dinner held in the Point! View the menu.
6:30 - 8:00 pm: Activities for all ages, including small groups and Bible studies for adults.
- Adults meet in various locations for small groups.
- THRIVE Sr. High Youth Group meets in the upper level Point Loft.
- PULSE Jr. High Group meets in the upper level Sunrise Room and Worship Center.
- Cadets Boys Club meets in the Cadets Room.
- GEMS Girls Club meets in the Fellowship Hall.
- Kingdom Kids for ages 3-1st grade meets in downstairs classroom across from the elevator (the former GEMS room).
- Nursery is available for children ages 0-3.
Adult Small Groups - 2018-19
"Approval Addiction" by Joyce Meyer - a study for ladies about breaking the pattern of constantly seeking approval from other people and finding security in God.
"Facing Your Giants" by Max Lucado - a study about relying on the power of God to overcome our biggest challenges in life.
"Grief Share" - a group for those who have recently lost loved ones and working through grief and pain together.
Upcoming Wednesday Night Menu
Grilled Cheese, Soup and Salad, and Antipasto Dip
Hot Fudge Sundaes
*NO after-dinner activities on October 31*
Burrito Casserole, Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Bake, and Apple Baked Oatmeal
Turkey Dinner, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, and Cranberry Sauce